Utility & Tax Payments
- Online Banking
- You can add the Municipality of North Norfolk as a payee.
- Make sure you enter the correct account number.
- Account numbers must be a minimum of 9 digits. If you don't have 9 digits, insert the appropriate number of zeros to the beginning of the number.
- Please make payments 3 - 5 business days prior to due date for online payments to avoid late charges.
- Make sure to select Tax for Taxes and Utility for Utilities.
- Preauthorized Payment Program
- Utility Preauthorized
- Tax Preauthorized
- We offer a preauthorized payment plan for monthly deposits toward your taxes. This allows ratepayers to make smaller monthly payments rather than one large payment. We also offer annual payments in July and September.
If you would like to sign up for the preauthorized payment program or if you have any questions/concerns, please contact the Municipal Office and we will be glad to help you!
Tax Statements & Owner Information
The property owner's name and address which appears on your tax statement is in accordance with the latest information and advice which has been made available to the Municipality. Address changes can be made directly through the Municipal office. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT THE MUNICIPAL OFFICE BE ADVISED PROMPTLY OF ANY CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP OR MAILING ADDRESS IN ORDER TO ENSURE THE TAX BILL IS PROPERLY FORWARDED. It should be noted for future reference that failure to receive a bill does not excuse an owner from liability for any late payment penalty. Tax arrears and penalties must be paid in full before payment can be applied to current taxes. Any changes to ownership or names must be made through the Portage La Prairie Land Titles Office at 204-239-3306.
Properties in arrears for taxes for two years or more will be eligible for tax sale.
Board of Revision
(204) 685-2211 or email email@example.com